Company Name:- NIIT Limited
Job Location :- Gurgaon, india
Job Post Date :- 22/09/2019
Freshers Walk-in for Associate Training Coordinator role with NIIT Limited
* 0 – 1 years of work experience
* Graduates need to apply (B.A. / B.Com / BBA / BHM / B.Sc / BCA), B. Tech (Mech/Biotech) can apply.
* Distance P.G can apply , B.Tech (CS, IT, ECE) & MCA are not eligible, PGDM can apply
* Working knowledge of computers
* Shifts Day/Night, In Night shifts Night Allowances will be provided.
* Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills.
* The role involves providing 24*5 Training Administration support to top companies in the EMEA, NAM & APAC region.
* Assist the customers with the Training Administration issue/E-mail & Chat
* Provide the customer with resolutions / Training scheduling options
* Gather additional information about reported issue
* Perform detailed case analysis and document the case in the system and generate ticket
* Generate daily / weekly reports for the customer on Microsoft Excel
* Perform Training Management activities on the Learning Management Systems.
Date: 23rd Sep – 25th Sep 2019
Walk-in Time: 11:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Interview Location: A-24, Sector 34, NIIT Infocity Technology Park 1, Gurgaon, Haryana
Contact Person: Divya Taneja
Email: [email protected]
Work Location: Gurgaon
5 days working Sat & Sun fixed off.
Transport: Free cab facility will be provided
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent